Creating Balance to Smooth Out the Stresses of Life
Type of Services: Individual, Couples, & Families
Populations: Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Child Emotional Regulation
- Adolescent Behavioral Difficulties
- Trauma and Interpersonal Violence, including physical, sexual, and emotional abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Depression, Mood & Bipolar Disorders
- Marital & Communication Issues
- Grief and Loss/Divorce Recovery
- Sexual Addiction Management
Play Therapy; Solution-Focused, Cognitive-Behavioral, & Brief Strategic
Journey Mental Health (JMH) was founded in 2008 by Gregory J. Dunkley, LMFT. His vision for the agency is to provide customers access to competent clinician’s who can assist them to achieve a healthy balance and reach their full potential in life. Journey Mental Health Nampa was founded in 2015 by Gregory J Dunkley & Roy Spaulding, LMFT. JMH was founded on the ethical principles of Honesty, Integrity, Fairness, and Compassion. JMH seeks to assist individuals, couples, and families in the Treasure Valley to gain access to mental health services in the following ways:
1) Convenience: JMH Meridian is easily accessible to Boise, Meridian, and Eagle in a central location just off I-84 at Eagle Road and Pine Avenue. JMH Nampa is easily accessible to Caldwell, Nampa, and Meridian just off I-84 at the Garrity exit in Nampa.
2) Your choice in clinicians: JMH has 11 male and female practitioners with a range of specialties.
3) Reimbursement Options: JMH accepts most insurance carriers, EAPs, and is an active Medicaid Provider with the State of Idaho.
4) Flexible Hours: JMH is open until 7pm daily to accommodate those coming from work and school.
About Journey Mental Health